Thursday 29 March 2012

Victoria Beckham follows in footsteps of Liz Taylor in retro swimsuit photoshoot...

 Posing in a swimsuit, Posh Spice looked like she was having the time of her life in a photoshoot inspired by screen goddess Liz

Sultry Victoria Beckham leans back seductively as she harks back to the 1950s.
Posing in a swimsuit, Posh Spice looked like she was having the time of her life in a photoshoot inspired by screen goddess Liz Taylor.
The former Spice Girl has become one of the most influential women in style and recently launched her new collection at New York Fashion Week.
Her collections have even see her clothes crowed Designer Brand of the Year at the British Fashion Awards.
 In a soft and feminine series of shots in a special edition of Harper’s Bazaar magazine - which are a major departure from her usual stern and statuesque image - the 37-year-old admits she couldn’t stop crying after scooping the coveted gong.
“When they read my name, I was genuinely not expecting it,” she says. “It was an out-of-body experience.
“It was like my heart was going to jump out of my body. I came offstage and said, ‘I cried three times, I didn’t thank the people I wanted to thank, I was really rubbish’.
“But I think people saw the real me - and the truth is, I would have felt much more comfortable in my pyjamas with the kids and David in a hotel watching it on TV.”
 Also in the new interview Victoria reveals the secret behind her clothing collections, adding: “We always joke that we have this fabulously gorgeous 17-year-old model who is six-foot-whatever and then I say ‘OK, I’m going to put it on.
“I stand for the general public here. It’s how I work. I found it really difficult when I was pregnant and I couldn’t do that.
"It’s part of the process - I’ll stand here in my knickers and start draping fabric over myself. It was very hard when I didn’t have my body.”
Asked who she would like to be stuck in a lift with, she adds: “I’m quite obsessed with Tilda Swinton. I find her intriguing, very stylish, she clearly understands fashion.”

 The May issue of Harper’s Bazaar is on sale Monday 2nd April 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment