Wednesday 21 March 2012

Britney Spears Visits Dancing Show To Cheer On Young Star


Britney Spears gave her fiance's pal Roshon Fegan a little encouragement as he began his Dancing With The Stars Tv contest in America on Monday night (19Mar12) - she was in the audience to cheer the young actor on.

Spears was a low-key guest at the season 14 premiere to watch Camp Rock star Fegan and his dancing partner Chelsie Hightower's cha cha.

Roshon admits he was stunned to find the Toxic singer waiting for him backstage just before his first performance on the show.

He says, "My good friend Jason Trawick and Britney Spears were waiting at the door to greet me and wish me luck on my performance. Jason has been a family friend for a while, and has believed and supported me as a songwriter, musical artist and producer. I was delighted that he brought Britney to come and support me as well."

And Spears was a big fan of his dancing skills - she later tweeted, "Just went to Dancing with the Stars to support Jason’s friend Roshon Fegan. He is so cute! And wow can that boy dance!"

Fegan is on the show competing with Cuban model William Levy, Gladys Knight, Welsh opera star Katherine Jenkins and tennis ace Martina Navratilova, among other celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment