Thursday 8 December 2011

Harry Styles Mum Tells Caroline Flack: 'Back Off!'


The pictures of One Direction's Harry Styles emerging from his 32-year-old girlfriend's home must have really upset his mother, as she's fuming at Caroline Flack and reckons she should leave her son alone.

The 17-year-old's mother, Anne, is upset that her son has fallen for a woman 15 years older and believes that he should be dating girls his own age and not the Xtra Factor host.

A source has told Star magazine: "Anne doesn't want Harry to end up getting hurt. Caroline is a worldly woman, who is never short of male attention."

They also added: "Anne just feels Harry needs to stick to girls his own age and says Caroline should back off!"

Caroline recently gave an interview about their relationship, which has been slammed by critics as being inappropriate and she's even received death threats from One Direction fans.

Talking to Now magazine, Caroline said: “I feel like I shouldn’t have to worry about what I do. But it’s a social thing that people aren’t accepting of big age gaps."

She also told the magazine: “I keep thinking, 'What have I done wrong?' But I haven’t done anything wrong.

"What’s hard for me to get my head around is people saying it’s disgusting. I don’t think it is.”

So Caroline won't be invited for Christmas dinner then?

What are your thoughts in this matter, is Mom is right??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment