Monday 19 March 2012

Rihanna Gathers Designers For Fashion Line

Before we ever see a single dress or accessory, Rihanna has big plans for her transition into the world of fashion. Giving a slight indication of where she's going post "We Found Love," the "Talk That Talk" diva says "I want people to really trust me before I say buy it !"

In order to gain that trust, Rihanna is surrounding herself with designers she respects in order to garner the respect and expertise she needs to push forward.

"I want to design. This is also a road that I want to earn it. So I’m working with designers," says Rihanna. "Designers that I respect, and [fashion] companies that I respect. I want people to really trust me before I just say ‘Buy it, because it’s mine.’'

So what should we expect from Rihanna? It is unclear. But, given her knack for edgy style, a lot.

She already has a collection of jeans and t-shirts with Armani.

No comments:

Post a Comment