Tuesday 27 March 2012

Toni Braxton Hosts 'The Revolution,' Sets I Heart You Video Premiere


Toni Braxton's revolution will be televised, that is on ABC's new daytime series.

Braxton confirmed she will be guest-hosting The Revolution via Twitter Sunday.

The Revolution is ABC's new series devoted to helping guests and viewers transform "all areas of life including body, health, style, mind and the environment."

"I will be hosting ABC's "The Revolution" all week!!! :)," Braxton confirmed on Twitter.

She'll join design expert Ty Pennington, style guru Tim Gunn, and celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak on the series.

In related news, Toni Braxton's music video for "I Heart You" will be premiered this week.

Following the anticipated "Braxton Family Values" reunion, "I Heart You" will premiere in full on WEtv.

The video for "I Heart You" will premiere this Thursday after the #BraxtonFamilyValues reunion," Braxton said Sunday. "iTunes will have the video and the song available on Thursday as well!"

"I Heart You" leads Toni Braxton's next studio album.

No comments:

Post a Comment