Friday 23 March 2012

Trey Songz Readies New Single 'Heart Attack,' New Album Coming This Summer


In anticipation for the release of his forthcoming album ‘Chapter V,’ Trey Songz has revealed that the set’s first single “Heart Attack,” will premiere on Monday March 26. By the sound of the singles title, it’s assume that “Mr. Steal Your Girl,” will be doing just that…stealing your girl.

"I go to a new space that people might not be familiar with, I’m inspired by Kings of Leon, Maroon 5. I listen to so much music and this album will definitely show you my inspiration," Songz states about the upcoming effort via UB. "I look at life differently in a lot of ways. Something that may be a passing thought for a lot of people may be a thought that stays in my mind as a song concept."

'Chapter V' is expected to arrive this summer (2012) with a rumored feature from T.I. thus far.

"I'm definitely trying to leap forward with every album, and with this album, I think it's a leap forward and a leap into the past," Songz previously told Billboard. "I want to embody in this album -- this fifth album, which is very monumental for me -- what I am, where I came from and where I'm going. I… just think it's going to be very fluent, very diverse yet very cohesive album."

No comments:

Post a Comment