Thursday 22 March 2012

Nicki Minaj Wants Children Soon

The 'Super Bass' singer is keen to find the right man to settle down and start a family with and would like it to happen sooner rather than later.

The 29-year-old star said: ''In 2022, I'll definitely be married and I'll definitely have my two children. I might have three, but I do want at least one boy.''

Nicki says she is keen to have a little boy because she has always been close to her younger brother.

When asked by Complex magazine about why she'd prefer a son to a daughter, Nicki said: ''Yeah 'cause you think I'm going to dress her up in wigs. No. A baby boy. Because, I'm so attached to my little brother and I felt like that was my real son. And boys, they're just so, I don't know, my heart just melts when I see them.''

Nicki also revealed how she is a ''pessimist'' and doesn't have time to appreciate the good things that have happened to her.

She said: ''I happen to be a pessimist, and maybe that's a good thing because I don't stop to smell the roses - which is not a good personal thing,'' she said. ''I don't stop and enjoy those moments. Always on to the next and never in the moment.''

No comments:

Post a Comment