Wednesday 28 March 2012

Alexandra Burke Wants X Factor Judges Replaced


The 'Elephant' singer stood in for judge Kelly Rowland on the last series when she was ill and Alexandra believes Kelly, Tulisa Contostavlos, Gary Barlow and Louis Walsh should all make way for a new set of judges, and she would like to be top of the list.

She explained to Now magazine: ''If Simon Cowell phoned me and asked: 'Would you be a judge?' I'd most definitely say yes. But it isn't something I'd push for.

''I want them to change it [the panel] up again. That, to me, added spice to it.''

When asked if there should be a whole new panel, she replied: ''Why not? Yeah, change it up?''

Alexandra also hit out at Gary for criticising her performance.

She said: ''I didn't take anything that Gary said seriously. The producers absolutely loved me. If I'd gone on the show and said everyone was great I would've been slated. I hate these shows when a judge gives no constructive criticism. What's the point?''

No comments:

Post a Comment