Saturday 24 March 2012

Fergie Ends 'X Factor' Judging Speculation


Fergie has quashed reports that she's to sign on as a judge on the next series of America's 'X Factor,' telling Access Hollywood that she in fact wants to take a break and spend more time with her husband Josh Duhamel.

"It's kind of funny why this keeps coming up about the 'X-Factor,'" Fergie said upon being asked if she'd be joining, "I mean, I love Simon and I love the show. It's just that last year, nor this year, do I have the time to commit to that sort of commitment because I would be somebody who would really throw myself into it, as I do with all my projects. It's just not fair to the contestants and their careers - that's their career --to not be full in," she added.

However Fergie did admit to communication on the possibility of it happening, saying "I know there were talks last season and this season, but it's just not - Simon said before [that] timing is everything and it's not the right time for me." What the 36 year-old really wants now is a bit of time away from the Black-Eyed Peas and some home time with her husband. "It was eight years straight of touring and it's a lot. So, it's time for me to be home," she said. "I'm starting to decorate my house and look at art and do those things."

No comments:

Post a Comment