Monday 19 March 2012

Taylor Swift' s tribute to dead Kiwi fan.



US pop star Taylor Swift met backstage with the parents of a young New Zealand fan who died of a previously unknown heart condition last year.
Jess Hosking, 19, was working as a nanny in Paris when she was found dead in her bed from a previously unknown heart condition.
On Saturday night, Swift performed in Auckland, with a special meeting backstage before her show with Miss Hosking's parents, Sandra and Mark.
'It is fantastic, but it is bittersweet because I would give anything to have Jess back,' Mrs Hosking told Fairfax.
'Prior to Jess' passing, I knew of Taylor Swift but I know a heap more about her now. Now I know most of her songs and I know how important she was to Jess.'
Swift plays the last of her three sold-out shows in Auckland on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment