Friday 30 March 2012

Miranda Kerr & Candice Swanepoel: VS Swim 2012 Vixens

 Teaming up to show off the brand's latest looks, Miranda Kerr and Candice Swanepoel took over the spotlight at The Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on Thursday (March 29).
The Victoria's Secret Angels both looked oh-so-sexy as they struck poses during the launch of The 2012 VS Swim Collection.
Talking about how right this particular gig felt, Miss Swanepoel recently dished, "I'm so obsessed with the beach. I grew up about two hours from the beach [in South Africa]. I would love to actually live on the beach."
Also revealing what she does in her hard to come by downtime, the 23-year-old told, "I just watched 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' and I can't wait to finish the book. I'm dying to see 'The Hunger Games,' too."




No comments:

Post a Comment