Thursday 17 May 2012

Rihanna 'a lot better'


Rihanna admits that she 'never gives herself the chance to recover.'

The singer revealed she had been hospitalised in New York City earlier this week after posting a photo of an IV drip attached to her arm on her Twitter account.

The 24-year-old had been complaining that she felt unwell last week, often posting messages on her Twitter account.

Rihanna is happy to report that she is now healthy again.

'I''m a lot better, thank you for asking,' she told E! News at the premiere of her movie Battleship. 'I just had the flu and I never gave myself the chance to recover. But I took a couple days, rested. And now I''m here. I always deny myself [rest].'

Now that she has returned to vigour, Rihanna has different physical sensations to worry about. The singer-turned-actress is anxious about her new Hollywood career.

'I''m very excited and very nervous at the same time,' she explained. 'I definitely have some butterflies. I can''t wait.'

Rihanna bonded well with one castmate in particular.

'I love Liam Neeson,' she gushed.

Battleship will be released in the US May 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment