Thursday 17 May 2012

50 Cent tweeted photos of himself lying in a hospital bed before going under the knife

 Donning a gown and looking pretty down, 50 Cent tweeted photos of himself lying in a hospital bed before going under the knife on Wednesday (May 16).

The rapper shared, “I’m in the hospital but my gangsta grillz LOST TAPE is done so it will be out on time,” and quickly added, ““I don’t want to go into surgery.”

Fiddy also shared a photo of himself holding a few stuffed animals, which were most likely gifts from friends to put him in better spirits. He added another tweet saying, “Do not do a @djdrama gangsta grillz is all I get. Ain’t this a b*tch. I give 15 tracks you give me this.”

His reps would not release details of his hospital visit, but the performer did release his newest music video sharing the caption, “50 Cent ft Kidd Kidd (@itsKiddKidd) - N***** Be Schemin (Official Music Video)” with his followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment