Friday 25 May 2012

Katy Perry is 'flattered' that so many people find her attractive.

Katy Perry: Weird is hot
Katy Perry is 'flattered' that so many people find her attractive.

The 27-year-old songstress was recently named the fourth hottest woman on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 List.

Katy believes that her unique personality is the source of her seductiveness.

'I'm very flattered that someone still thinks I'm hot,' she laughed to ET Online.

'I think it's the weirdness [that makes me hot]. Maybe it's just that fact that I'm OK with being a geek.'

Katy performed at Fleet Week in New York City Wednesday night, an American tradition in which US Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard troops dock in a major city to celebrate.

The singer respects military men and women.

'This is obviously really important to me because I think that if anyone deserves to have a party, it's these guys,' she gushed. 'They're out there, out in the ocean, deployed, and they get to come to New York for one week of pure craziness I'm sure, and I get to perform on stage for them. They should be celebrated because they're keeping us safe.'

Katy is currently getting divorced from comedian Russell Brand.

The pop star was thought to be dating Florence + The Machine guitarist Robert Ackroyd, but it's claimed the pair are no longer an item. 

No comments:

Post a Comment