Thursday 3 May 2012

‘I Wasn’t the One that Got Whitney on Drugs’ Says Bobby Brown…


According to Bobby Brown, he did not introduce Whitney to narcotics, she was on it before they met…
Brown appeared on “Today” show and told Matt Lauer that, “I didn’t get high [on narcotics] before I met Whitney … I smoked weed and drank beer … but no, I wasn’t the one that got Whitney on drugs … I’m not the reason she’s gone.”
What the heck is Bobby Brown talking about? Is weed not narcotics? Maybe he doesn’t consider marijuana to be a narcotic even though the U.S. Govt does.
Brown also mentioned that, he isn’t to blame for Whitney Houston’s deadly drug habit, saying…., “That was part of her life BEFORE we got together.” REALLY?
And guess what, Bobby Brown claims he hasn’t touched “narcotics” in 7 years and says he was “hurt” to learn Whitney had been using again in her final days … saying, “I know she was struggling with it still.”
He ended his interview with these touching words, “I can honestly say I love that woman with everything I am … I believe she loved me the same way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment