Friday 18 May 2012

Kim Kardashian with Kanye West ...



Taking care of their to-do list, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted leaving their luxury London hotel this evening (May 17).

Heading over to The Brewery for the FiFi Fragrance Awards, the “Disaster Movie “starlet and her “No Church in the Wild” rapper beau looked loved-up as they walked together hand-in-hand past fans and press.

And according to Khloe Kardashian, her sister and West couldn’t be better matched for each other.

In a “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” teaser, she declares, "Kanye and Kim, they're kind of like two peas in a pod.” However, Kim doesn’t seem interested in sharing any details.

"I don't know if I'm ready to talk about him," Kim said. "I feel like I've had such a hard time sharing my love life that now I'm a little bit more reserved on that."




No comments:

Post a Comment