Tuesday 1 May 2012

Beyonce Fires Back at Fake Pregnancy Rumors.....


Beyonce Fires Back at Fake Pregnancy Rumors.....


After giving birth to her beautiful daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, three months ago, Beyonce Knowles is finally speaking about the rumors that she faked her pregnancy with husband Jay-Z.


In an interview with People magazine for their 2012 World's Most Beautiful Woman special issue, the 30 year-old songstress said that the surrogacy rumors were "crazy," explaining, "That was crazy. It wasn’t hurtful, it was just crazy, [I thought] ‘Where did they come up with this?’”
Rumors started swirling that the "Bootylicious" singer was wearing a prosthetic baby bump back in October when she made an appearance on Australia's "Sunday Night HD." When Knowles sat down it appeared her bump deflated, but the actress fired back, saying, "It was a fabric that folded—does fabric not fold? Oh my gosh, so stupid."


Beyonce's sister, Solange Knowles, also shot back at the nay-sayers, tweeting earlier, "It has really gotten out of hand. I've been doing my best at keeping my mouth shut....but the ignorance is really sad and upsetting."


The singer/songwriter's family is definitely upset about the tabloid chatter, especially her mother, Tina Knowles, who vented, "I thought it was very unfair and very cruel that someone would think that someone would be that diabolical to keep up a charade like that for nine months. As a mother it was painful for me to hear the crazy rumors. And I even had people ask me, which was so ridiculous."
Though the situation has been tough on the Grammy Award-winning artist, she says she has gotten through all of the "stupid rumors" by focusing on all of the "love and well wishes" from her amazing fans.


Rumors aside, Beyonce called motherhood "amazing," gushing, "I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth, I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment