Thursday 3 May 2012

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Signature Baldie In The Lifestyle Mirror



Amber Rose is showing off her signature baldie while getting a mean line up in her latest photo shoot for the ‘Lifestyle Mirror’. In the feature titled ‘Uptown Girl’, she’s dressed in Armani and Roland Mouret while flossing major bling with a 10-Karat diamond.
Check the excerpts:

On How She Met Wiz
I met Wiz on Twitter after an interview where he said I was the ultimate girl because I wanted to send him some shades. We became friends right away and that’s how it all began!

On Dressing Sexy Without Being Judged
“If I want to wear a short skirt, I can and I expect to not feel disrespected because I want to feel and dress sexy and not be called a whore. Every woman has the right to dress as she pleases and not be judged by her wardrobe choices, and I support all the women doing their thing whether in high heels and a mini skirt or sweats and sneakers.”

On Going Bald
“I cut my hair about 9 years ago. It’s really empowering because I hide behind nothing. This is me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment