Wednesday 30 May 2012

Aiming to tackle a bit more of the beauty industry Paris Hilton is preparing to launch her latest self-inspired scent, "Dazzle."

 Aiming to tackle a bit more of the beauty industry Paris Hilton is preparing to launch her latest self-inspired scent, "Dazzle."

“Creating a new fragrance or two each year has been a great way to express the changes I have gone through,” said Hilton. “Now I have a whole wardrobe of them to choose from, from light and beachy to mysterious and sexy.”

The pink bottled perfume will launch sometime in June, adding to her already-released 15 scents, and industry sources estimate "Dazzle" will be responsible for $20-25 million in sales, adding to the $140 million the brand is expected to rake in by the end of 2012.

“What started out as just an interesting experiment became a real business very quickly,” Hilton explained, “Every one of the scents I have done is still on the market somewhere. I will keep providing Parlux with new inspirations and will continue to visit our customers around the world.”

The 31-year-old has 16 additional product lines worldwide, but still finds time to stay “very involved, from the initial concept to the packaging, the gift-with-purchase items and the advertising image."

Pairs added, “I love to do personal appearances, so I can connect with my customers and make sure they know this is all me, not just some corporation that uses my name".

Another place you could soon be seeing the socialite's name is on the cover of an album after collaborating with Flo Rida and LMFAO for her second album, “It will be a dance album and I cannot wait for my fans to hear it".

As if she doesn't have her hand in enough money-making business Paris revealed, “I am also finishing the design and construction of my own club, Azure Beach Club, a beach-front property in the middle of the city of Manila, Philippines, I am always looking for ways to expand my brand and would love to launch a beauty product line in the future.”


No comments:

Post a Comment