Tuesday 22 May 2012

Christina Milian To Launch Swimwear Range

The Dip It Low hitmaker is set to show off her fashion talents by designing the range with Nicole Di Rocco - the creator of Nicolita Swimwear.

And Milian is certainly throwing herself into her new role - she was spotted visiting fashion warehouses in Los Angeles on Monday (21May12) to find the right materials.

In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Hey guys, its finally happening! I'm in the 2nd phase of designing my Swimwear line. Meet...Nicole Di Rocco. I already love her work with her line Nicolita. Now we're ready to give u what u need.

"Here in Downtown LA Fashion district. There are SO many fabrics 2 choose from I'm learning a lot! I'm Getting Excited!"

The R&B singer previously launched her own line of sunglasses, called C. Milian Eyewear.

No comments:

Post a Comment