Wednesday 22 August 2012

Usher Found In Contempt During Court Battle With Tameka Foster!


Usher has found himself in hot soup with the courts over canceling ex-wife Tameka Foster Raymond’s credit card at Saks. Amid a hot custody battle between the pair, a judge had ordered Usher to reopen his wife’s line of credit at the upscale retail store.
TMZ reports that the judge found the singer in contempt and forced him to reinstate the card, which Tameka says she uses in her job as a stylist.
Earlier this month, Tameka opened up toGlobal Grind about the courtroom drama as well as the tragic passing of her son Kile due to a jet skiing accident. “I did not file this custody case (January 2011) and was content with the ‘joint custody’ arrangement that we share. Most importantly, nor do I wish to appear in court while I am mourning the loss of my son,” she wrote. “But I do not want to delay thus prolong these proceedings either; I’d rather continue this arduous process hoping it will help move me through this most difficult period in my life,” she said.
Tameka added, “My boys are my entire world and I will fight tooth and nail to keep all of my sons together as a family, I pray for a swift, peaceful resolution so that we all can move forward.”

No comments:

Post a Comment