Wednesday 15 August 2012

Joss Stone: My weight is irrelevant


Joss Stone has "thanked God" she is not a model.

The 25-year-old singer is grateful she was born with a talented voice that is not effected by weight gain. The British songstress says she uses this to keep things in perspective if she feels like she has gained pounds.

'Thank God I can sing [for a living] because it really doesn't matter how thin I am," Joss explained to US publication Shape magazine. "It's irrelevant! That's what I think when I feel that I've put on weight. I quickly remind myself, I'm not a model.

"That's not important.'

The slim soul singer reveals she hasn't always had such a slender figure. Joss admits to being overweight as a teenager and has worked hard to rid herself of the excess weight. Since then she confesses she still has a weakness for carbohydrates and blames this food group for any notable weight gain she has, especially after a European tour.

'In Europe, all they want to give you is bread and cheese, bread and cheese, bread and cheese' vegetarian star Joss continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment