Saturday 18 August 2012

Christina Aguilera’s appears noticably thinner in the hip and thigh region in her new photo ...

 Christina Aguilera’s appears noticably thinner in the hip and thigh region in her new photo, perhaps pointing to some off-season diet and workout programs. 

Although the 31-year-old singer shows off her a thin and fit figure, it could also be due to the magic of Photoshop. Xtina was recently spotted at the press call for “The Voice” with Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine still sporting her famous curves, which she has publicly accepted.

In an interview with Marie Claire, the blonde bombshell said, “I've been criticized for being on both sides of the scale. It's noise I block out automatically. I love my body. My boyfriend [Matt Rutler] loves my body. My son [4-year-old Max] is healthy and happy, so that's all that matters to me.”

In related “Voice” news, “Sesame Street” characters recently spoofed the singing competition on the upcoming season. Christina shared the clip via Twitter writing, "Now I know I've made it- love this!!! Love Sesame Street!"

Each coach is depicted with its own muppet and in the intro, muppet Carson Daley says, “Finally, a singing competition that’s entirely about your voice, no distractions and no cheap gimmicks.”





No comments:

Post a Comment