Monday 20 August 2012

Taylor Swift Likes 'Classic' Fashion



The 22-year-old singer says her look of the moment is very timeless so wanted that to be reflected in the advert for her new perfume Wonderstruck Enchanted.

She said: ''I love the look of my ad. ''I'm wearing this amazing gown that I loved as soon as I put it on. It's a classic look, and that's been my recent style obsession. Anything classic and timeless.''

Taylor says the scent - a follow-up to last year's Wonderstruck and has a blend of wild berries and flowers, with notes of passion fruit, white musk and vanilla - is the ''next chapter'' in her perfume story.

She told PEOPLE: ''Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there's that feeling of being completely enamored - enchanted - when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection.''

No comments:

Post a Comment