Friday 17 August 2012

Kim Kardashian gets into the aloha spirit as she shows off her curves in a floral bikini on Hawaii trip

 Kim Kardashian tweeted a few pictures of her Hawaiian swimwear getup this week.

The “Disaster Movie” actress took to her Twitter page to share her vintage Hawaiian floral bikini along with the caption “Me Ke Aloha” which is native for “with love.”

Meanwhile, Kim received a fabulous compliment from Lady Gaga, who has been receiving hate messages for her support of the fur industry.

Gaga wrote, “I want you to know that I care deeply about your feelings and views, and I will always support your philosophies about life. I do not however support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns for ANY CAUSE. Particularly one that I respect. Animal Rights. But I am truly sorry to fans who are upset by this, it’s a fair and applaudable feeling about the health and safety of animals. I respect your views, please respect mine. And to campaigners, Save your flour to make bread for the children who are hungry. And Kim Kardashian is fabulous.”


No comments:

Post a Comment