Thursday 9 August 2012

Miranda Kerr is featured in the September 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.


The 29-year-old Aussie supermodel posed in nothing but boots from Hermes, Tod's, Reed Krakoff and Tom Ford for the stunningly sexy Terry Richardson shot spread lining the pages.
Highlights from Miss Kerr's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Harper's Bazaar!

On her style icons, one living, one dead:
"I have always admired Audrey Hepburn’s style and my Nan has always been a style icon for me. Growing up I would play in her wardrobe and was very influenced by her. She taught me that you don't need to have a lot of money to have style. It’s the way you put things together and how you carry yourself."

On how has motherhood affected her healthy lifestyle:
"I live by the philosophy that beauty starts from within and I make a conscious effort to fill my body with nutrients through the food I eat. Becoming a mother has made me even more aware and more passionate about nutrition and wellness. So much so that I am now a certified health coach practitioner. I love when we are all together as a family and I can cook really healthy, delicious meals for them. Most of my childhood was spent outdoors climbing trees, swimming in the river, riding dirt bikes and horses and I would like Flynn to experience all of those things."

On if she only had a half hour to work out for a day what she would do:
"Yoga is at the core of my health and wellness routine, even if it’s only for 10 to 15 minutes I find it helps me to re-center and to focus as well as improve my overall core strength. Then I'll do a few extra squats for my butt and thighs."

On if she considers herself a spiritual person:
"I find the practice of yoga very spiritual and taking the time to just be and to reflect through meditation and chanting helps me to connect to a higher energy. I also discovered a spiritual strength in affirmations when I was very young which was the inspiration for my book Treasure Yourself."




No comments:

Post a Comment