Saturday 18 August 2012

Nicole Scherzinger was picked to cover the September 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan UK magazine.

 Nicole Scherzinger was picked to cover the September 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan UK magazine.

The 34-year-old singer/actress looked fab in a shimmering magenta frock for the James White shot front page while dishing about Lewis Hamilton, tr

ust and 'The X-Factor".


Highlights from Miss Scherzinger's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Cosmopolitan UK!

On who inspires her:
“My mom is my everything. Recently she came to the UK and I took her to an X Factor audition in Newcastle. It was the first stamp on her passport. That was really special. I thought it was going to be too much for her because it was a short trip but she was so excited!”

On her circle of friends:
“I love people but I tend to be shy and stay within my little circle. I roll with the same crew- they get me and they’ve been there for me through the good and bad. My sister is in our group too. We speak pretty much every day. It’s important to confide in friends- when you’re confused or feel alone they pick you up. We just went to Mexico and we had so much fun. One friend was so pale- she was like, ‘I gotta get some sun!’ Then she was beetroot-red by the end of the day and we were laughing so much.”

On what she learned as a Pussycat Doll:
“I learned how to accept myself. There was nowhere to hide in hose outfits! And it was cool to be in a girl group; it’s empowering when you’ve got a sister to back you up.”






No comments:

Post a Comment