Sunday 8 January 2012

Paris Hilton "Earned" $1.3 Billion Since 2005!!



Paris Hilton "Earned" $1.3 Billion Since 2005!!

Look at who is desperately trying to be relevant?! It's none other than Paris Hilton, a rocket scientist genius person who wants to gain our favor by bragging about how much money she has. Genius! Paris is on the cover of the UK's FHM issue since we no longer want her stank a*s on our magazine covers. In the issue she talks about her stacks.

"I'm involved in my products every step of the way. My fragrances are doing really well at the moment. They've produced more than $1.3 billion in revenue since 2005."

Hilton continued: "I have 35 stores and 17 product lines. And then there's my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project, the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain. It's going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms. Everything."

Paris says that she's working on new music and there are "just so many great DJs right know. I should know, I've been to over 100 raves in the past year." She's also been arrested for having coke on her a year and a half ago.

Hmmmm do you think Paris is indeed desperately trying to be relevant? Would you say she’s a role model?? What are your thoughts????
 





No comments:

Post a Comment