Tuesday 3 January 2012

Alexandra Burke Supporting Cancer Campaign After Losing Beloved Aunt


British pop star Alexandra Burke felt compelled to support a breast cancer charity campaign after her beloved aunt died in her arms three years ago (09).

The Bad Boys singer is an ambassador for Britain's Breast Cancer Care and will host a concert to raise awareness and funds in London later this month (Jan12).

The cause is especially close to Burke's heart after she was left devastated by the death of her close aunt Jean following a battle against the illness.

Burke tells London's Evening Standard, "My auntie Jean had breast cancer. She died in my arms in hospital. We were there for her very last moments. I really do this because of her. It was a life-changing moment for my family. I just want to do my part to give back."
What do you think about Alexandra Burke
??




No comments:

Post a Comment