Tuesday 10 January 2012

Brandy Wants To Reconcile With Kardashian

Brandy Wants To Reconcile With Kardashian

Brandy has reached out to Kim Kardashian in an effort to end their long-running feud, insisting, "I really miss my friendship with Kim."

The socialite once worked as a stylist for Brandy's family but the pair fell out after the infamous sex tape Kardashian filmed with the R&B singer's brother Ray J leaked in 2007.

They became even further estranged when Brandy's mum Sonja Norwood sued Kardashian in 2008, accusing her of committing credit card fraud when she was employed as their personal shopper.

Brandy now wants to patch up their relationship and is adamant reports she wanted Kardashian removed from the set of their upcoming movie The Marriage Counselor are false.

She tells U.S. talk show host Wendy Williams, "I never saw Kim (on the set) because we didn't have any scenes together, not because I cleared the way for her not to be around me. Honestly, I can just take this moment and say that I really miss my friendship with Kim, I really do.

"I can't wait to see her at the (film) premiere and try to say something to her - tell her I love her and I'm here whenever she needs me. Kim, I love you and I'm here whenever you need me. Keep your chin up."

No comments:

Post a Comment