Saturday 7 January 2012

Amber Rose Confirms That She Meant What She Said About Kim Kardashian Cheating With Kanye!!

Amber Rose Confirms That She Meant What She Said About Kim Kardashian Cheating With Kanye!!

Amber Rose wants you to know that the story about her telling STAR magazine that Kim Kardashian is a homewrecker is nothing but the truth.

Check out Amber’s whole article, plus why she finally revealed "the truth"….

Yesterday, a STAR magazine story came out quoting Amber Rose saying Kim K. indeed cheated on Reggie Bush with Amber’s then-boyfriend Kanye West. Now that the video vixen is happy with her current boyfriend, who she calls her "husband," Wiz Khalifa, Amber says it’s all true and she just had to get the past off her chest. Here’s what she posted on her WhoSay page:

""I know there has been a lot of rumors circulating the internet today. After being asked the same questions over and over in every interview for so long i had to be honest and get this off my chest … I don’t lie, i don’t embellish I’m not trying to hurt anyone just setting the record straight. #FAME is a Crazy thing But I’m so thankful I have a AMAZING husband that Loves and supports me to the fullest he’s my Angel and soulmate. Thank u Rosebuds and Rosestuds for understanding me Muva loves y’all so much""

So there you have it. Her statements were all a part of her feature story about going from homeless stripper to the Hollywood life:

Wow looks like this story's not going away.... hmmmm??




No comments:

Post a Comment