Wednesday 18 January 2012

Christina Aguilera Readies 'Honest and Raw' New Album

Christina Aguilera Readies 'Honest and Raw' New Album

Christina Aguilera is looking to overcome the back lash of her 2010 album "Bionic," by promising to give something "honest and raw" on her forthcoming effort.

"I'm recording my next album right now," Aguilera said during a promo for NBC's The Voice. "And I'm really excited because I find myself in a very introspective stage of my life."

She continues: "I've learned so much, have experienced so much, in leaps and bounds. It's a journey of growth for me, continuously throughout my career. I'm excited to put it all down on paper through my lyrics and my voice."

While Aguilera is excited about her new LP, the question is will that feeling trickle down to her once huge fan base? Needless to say we think so if she relies on her God given talent; her voice.

It related news, rumors have it that her new project will be led by the first single "F**k Your Body," with a radio friendly version dubbed "Love Your Body."

No comments:

Post a Comment