Wednesday 4 January 2012

HOT Or NOT? David Beckham For H&M Bodywear 2012



David Beckham has teamed up with fashion giant H&M to unveil his eagerly awaited “Bodywear” line, launching in February, to coincide with Valentine’s Day.
The English footballer star poses in nothing but a pair of white boxer briefs and stares off into the distance while his muscular frame does the talking.
H&M Head of Design Ann-Sofie Johansson told press, “David Beckham is a true icon both of sport and style… It is the start of an amazing adventure for us at H&M.”
In a press release, Becks shared, “Over the past year, I’ve been developing my Bodywear range with my team and I’m extremely positive about what we have designed and produced… I’m excited and looking forward to showcasing the range to H&M customers from February.” 
No wonder why wife Victoria, calls him ‘Goldenballs,’  we can clearly see what he has to offer..Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment