Thursday 24 November 2011

Kim Kardashian Covers Marie Claire December 2011


She made headlines by divorcing Kris Humphries 72 days after they said “I Do,” and Kim Kardashian hinted that she may have known the marriage wouldn’t work even before the ceremony aired on television.
The “Disaster Movie” babe told Marie Claire magazine’s December 2011 issue, "I felt like if I didn't show the wedding, it would be upsetting for people who have taken this journey with me."
However, Kim also noted that Kris seemed like the right fit for her. “We felt like, ‘Why wait?’ It’s fun to have a partner who understands your life and lets you be you.”
Ms. Kardashian’s first marriage to music producer Damon Thomas when she was 19 also ended badly, though she took many lessons from the experience.
"I didn't know myself but I learned so much from [that relationship]: who I wanted to be, who I never wanted to be. I learned how to cook and do a lot of marital things. It definitely taught me what being a wife is all about. I think it means taking care of each other's needs and being there for someone unconditionally."


Please “LIKE” our Official Facebook Page for superlative news and update about our HOT Collection. >> CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment