Thursday 24 November 2011

Adele's operation was a success


 British singer Adele is well on her way to a full recovery following throat surgery for a hemorrhaged vocal chord.  "Thank you for all your positive thoughts and get well wishes," the Grammy winner, 23, writes on her website."I'm doing really well, on the mend, super happy, relaxed and very positive with it all."
She adds: "The operation was a success and I'm just chilling out now until I get the all clear from my doctors." 
The singer, who released her chart-topping second album 21 in February, had to cancel a number of shows in the U.S. and U.K. this year after her voice kept giving out. 

With the surgery and rest, she is expected to be back as strong as ever. As she says, jokingly: "I best get back to practicing my mime show now."

Please “LIKE” our Official Facebook Page for superlative news and update about our HOT Collection. >> CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment