Tuesday 29 November 2011

Kelly Rowland to quit the X Factor?


 Kelly Rowland has hinted that she may not be returning to The X Factor next year.

The judge, who released her third album Here I Am yesterday, said that she will put her solo career first, and that it takes priority over her TV work.
She apparently told reporters: "X Factor next year? We'll see. I definitely would love to go on tour though, so that will be my focus for next year." It was recently alleged that the Down For Whatever star will swap places with X Factor USAjudge Nicole Scherzinger in 2012.
Rowland famously clashed with fellow judge Tulisa Contostavlos on the talent show earlier this season. Meanwhile, axed contestant Janet Devlin has criticised the competition for turning her into a "karaoke artist". Speaking to Lorraine Kelly, she said: "To me the sad thing about X Factor - and it's brought me down a lot - is the fact that I've just been covering other people's songs.
"It got to the point where I felt like a karaoke artist every Saturday night." She also said that, despite being told the opposite, she stuck to her song and image choices to avoid being a "puppet". 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment