Thursday 24 November 2011

ANGELINA JOLIE SAYS “I’M STILL A BAD GIRL”


She usually shies away from mentioning her past, but Angelina Jolie is finally coming clean about her wild child days.  
The 36-year-old actress says that she's lucky to be alive, given what she put herself through in her youth. 
She also says that her dark, sexy side of her still exists, but that only partner Brad Pitt is special enough to see it.

In the clip the network released, correspondent Bob Simon tries to get the Oscar-winning actress to revisit her past – the days of kissing her brother intimately and hanging out with Billy Bob Thornton wearing blood in a vial around her neck, but she doesn’t really want to go there.
“I went through heavier, darker times and I survived them. I didn’t die young,” she says. “So I am very lucky to be here.”
What exactly? “People can imagine I did them most dangerous things, I did the worst – and for many reasons, I shouldn’t be here. … too many dangerous things, too many chances taken too far.”
Despite settling down with six kids, Angie also says that she still has some of that edginess to her. “I’m still a bad girl,” she tells Simon. “I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now… it belongs to Brad. Or … our adventures.”
60 Minutes‘ CBS crew visited Angelina in Budapest, where she filmed some of the central scenes in her upcoming film, In the Land of Blood and Honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment