Friday 18 November 2011

Demi Moor Confirms She And Cutcher Are Divorcing



How unbelievable it would sound, it's really over for actress Demi Moor and her actor husband Ashton Kutcher. A mother of three said the marriage has come to an end and called this situation really sad. She has been married to Kutcher, 16 years her junior, for 6 years and the two even created the Demi & Ashton Foundation (DNA) which combats the international sexual slavery trade.

"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton," the 49-years-old, said in a statement (via CNN.)

"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," she said. "This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."

Kutcher, 33, currently stars in "Two and a Half Men." He sent a message Thursday afternoon: "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK"


No comments:

Post a Comment