Tuesday 22 November 2011

JENNIFER HUDSON'S FIANCE SAVED HER LIFE.


'I flew to see my fiance at the last minute': Jennifer Hudson on the twist of fate that saved her life on day her family were slaughtered.

Jennifer Hudson has revealed that going to see her fiance night in a wrestling match may have saved her life and kept her out of the house on the day her family were slaughtered.

The Oscar-winner was in Florida with David Otunga on October 24, 2008 when her mother and brother were shot to death in their Chicago home. Her seven-year-old nephew Julian King was reported missing but was found dead three days later.
In a stunning admission the 30-year-old says she too could have been a victim of the murders.
Instead she was with Otunga who was fighting in a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) match.
'That's one of the things that saved my life,' Hudson, 30, tells Ebony magazine.
'Because I could have been home with my mum then.
'He wanted me to come out to Florida with him instead of going to Chicago.
'I flew out to see him; that's why I'm still here.
'I've never said that before, and I can't believe I just said that now. But I didn't know.
'He was just like: "I'm going to this wrestling thing and it's in Tampa. I'm going out there now, so you can come out there and see me versus going home".'

While she was in Florida her mother Darnell Donerson, 57, and her brother Jason, 29, were brutally murdered.
William Balfour - the estranged husband of Hudson's sister Julia - has been charged with the murders.


Otunga and the Dreamgirls star now have a son together, two-year-old David JR.


No comments:

Post a Comment