Saturday 7 April 2012

Rihanna: Battleship Made Me Fearless


The 24-year-old singer makes her acting debut opposite Taylor Kitsch and Brooklyn Decker in the movie and identified a lot with her character Petty Officer Cora Raikes.

She told more! magazine: ''Definitely, I'm a fighter. I was able to identify with the character in lots of ways.

''She's tough and focused. But embodying her also helped me to become more fearless.

''I had an incredible experience on 'Battleship'. I learnt a lot about myself. I had to ask myself a lot of questions to get in touch with the right emotions. And it was great working as a team, for the first time in a long while it wasn't all about me.''

Rihanna admitted she has always wanted to star in an action movie and is delighted by the finished movie.

She said: ''Funnily enough, action was what I wanted to do. It seemed badass and cool.

''I didn't imagine I'd be fighting aliens, but 'Battleship' was a great way to get into movies and it was a role I could do. I was blown away when I saw it. It's really fun.''

No comments:

Post a Comment