Friday 20 April 2012

Nicki Minaj Follows Voice In Her Head


The 'Starships' rapper said she had got close to a number of fans using the micro blogging site, but listened to her inner self and acted on impulse in deleting her account last Sunday (15.04.12). 

Speaking on UK TV's 'The Graham Norton Show', she said:''A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that's what I did. 

''I had 11 million followers and I hope they will wait for me.

''I reply all the time and get to know them by name and I have a really personal bond with them. Not all 11 million, but at least 10 of them a day.''

Shortly before Nicki, 29, deleted her account, she had become upset after fan site NickiDaily posted leaked tracks from her relaunched album 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded'.

In one of her final tweets to her fans - whom she refers to as Barbz - she wrote: ''And that's exactly why I'm paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter. 

''Smdh - don't cry for me argentina. Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f***ing bye. (sic)''

Nicki has up to 30 days to change her mind and reinstate her account. She is currently in England to promote 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded'.

No comments:

Post a Comment