Friday 13 April 2012

Jennifer Lopez at the ‘American Idol in a Victoria Beckham orange sorbet halter dress….


Hey Sosexy Dolls. Here’s Jennifer Lopez at the ‘American Idol’ top 7 to 6 live elimination show.
She wore an orange sorbet halter dress with sporty grey straps by Victoria Beckham
Jennifer opted for Lanvin leather, suede and wood platform sandals, plus a selection of signature JLo bling, wavy hair and flawless makeup.
I really like this dress. The color is adorable and it really adjusts to her body and accentuates her amazing curves. I really like VB and her designs because they are all simple but still very very pretty you know? Other thing that I love is her shoe choice. The sandals are adorable. I love the colors and the shape of them. By the way this dress was used recently by Abbey Clancy. For me this look is a hit.
What do you think, hit or miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment