Wednesday 11 April 2012

Penelope Cruz added to the promotions by landing the cover of the May 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.

With her new movie "To Rome with Love" set to hit theaters later this month, Penelope Cruz added to the promotions by landing the cover of the May 2012 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.

The 37-year-old actress looked elegant in a Swarvoski-crystal jacket and diamond-and-sapphire necklace for the Terry Richardson shot spread while opening up about topics such as her first film after welcoming her son and her admiration for Meryl Streep.

Highlights from Miss Cruz's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Harper's Bazaar!

On shooting her first film after having Leonardo:
"I love being around Woody. Watching him direct, and sometimes he falls asleep while they are lighting the next shot. I take pictures of him because he picks the strangest positions. I always think he is going to fall off his chair. That whole shoot I laughed so hard."

On slowing down now that she's a mom:
"Maybe I'll make one movie a year, maybe two, but it's not going to be more than that because I have other priorities now."

On her role as the face of Lancôme's Trésor:
"It was actually my first perfume. It's a real history. Real memories that are related to this scent. It's funny, after over 20 years.... You arrive in this Lancôme world, and everything is full of white flowers, and everything smells good. You feel like you are walking on clouds, and then... you go home."

On her idol being Meryl Streep:
"When I first started watching movies and I saw Meryl's work, that's when I became obsessed with acting. Now I kiss her whenever I see her! She must think I'm crazy."

No comments:

Post a Comment