Monday 16 April 2012

Kelly Rowland Speaks on Forthcoming "Conceptual" LP


The last time Kelly Rowland was on tour, she was sharing the stage with Chris Brown for his 'F.A.M.E.' trek. Now, the "Motivation" singer is getting ready to join him once again for Australia's Supafest festival, which will include other acts such as Trey Songz, Big Sean, T-Pain, Ludacris, and more.

While on set at Trey Songz' "Heart Attack" video shoot, MTV News caught up with Kelly as she expressed her excitement to perform for her overseas fans, and she will even be taking a break from the studio to focus on it. It turns out the Kelly's been hard at work in the studio recording her third solo album, and has already decided on a specific theme for the project.

"I made sure that I locked in on a concept and everyone that's come in to work on this album, we've all built around it," Kelly revealed. "It's just building up so beautifully. I'm so proud! So I can't wait till all of my fans hear it."

In fact, she's been having so much fun in the studio that she's made sure to document it so she could share it with her fans.

"Man, it's been so much fun," she said smiling. "I do wish that some of my fans could be in there for that ... [so] I have taped a lot of moments for my fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment