Tuesday 6 November 2012

Nicki Minaj Exposes Truth on New Show My Truth


Never one to shy away from confrontation, the candid Nicki Minaj has set about a mission of veracity with her new three part show, My Truth, which airs on E!

On the first edition of the show, which premiered last night (Nov 4, 2012), "So you believe that I told Rihanna to 'sit yo ass down'? " Nicki questioned celebrity blogger Perez Hilton on a stor

y he posted following the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. "No, I never told Rihanna to sit her ass down." So that clears that one up then. In a teaser trailer for the show, we saw Minaj on what looked like a private jet, saying "I think that Mariah has met her match this time and I don't think she was expecting to meet her match," referencing the much publicised feud between the two attention demanding divas. We're hoping she'll shed more light on that as the show unfolds.

As with any artist, it's the fans that keep everything afloat; they buy the music (sometimes), attend the concerts and lap up the merch, and it's fan-star relationship that Minaj says she treasures the most. "That relationship that I have with my fans is sometimes the only thing that gets me out of bed," she admitted. "I can be having a horrible day and if I see my fans they make me laugh."

No comments:

Post a Comment