Friday 23 November 2012

EXCLUSIVE!!! We are VERY sad to say Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou split after over five years together!!!


The couple first met in 2007 following the fashion mogul’s split from husband Russell Simmons.

A rep for the actor confirmed the split to People, saying the two “have officially separated after 5½ years."

Though Simmons, 37, and Hounsou, 48, never wed, they have one child together: 3 ½-year-old son Kenzo Lee Hounsou.
The couple first met in 2007 following Simmons’ split from husband Russell Simmons.

"I have a lot of hang-ups in life with men. I'm not very trusting," the fashion mogul said at the time in a Harper’s Bazaar interview. "After my breakup, I thought, I don't need anything. But now I have someone who has the heart, the soul, and the hotness."
"When you’re not looking, that's when it happens," she added.
Hounsou, at the time, said he was quite impressed with Simmons.

"My first impression has always been the same, that she's a very beautiful lady, very capable and intelligent and smart with great family values,” the “Blood Diamond” actor told the magazine. “She's the least high-maintenance lady I've ever dated."

Simmons also has two children from her previous marriage: daughters Ming Lee, 12, and Aoki Lee, 10.

What are your thoughts???




No comments:

Post a Comment