Saturday 3 November 2012

Selena Gomez: ‘I’d be a Mom if I Wasn’t Famous’


SELENA Gomez admits being rich and famous has stopped her from becoming a young mom.

The 20-year-old thinks she would already have two children if she had stayed in her native Texas because of her parents divorce.


“I definitely didn’t appreciate [my upbringing] when I was little. I was frustrated that my parents weren’t together and never saw the light at the end of the tunnel where my mom was working hard to provide a better life for me,” she said.

“I’m terrified of what I would have become if I’d stayed there. I’m sure I’d have two children by now.

“I love the people, and I’m glad I grew up there. It’s because of [my mom] that I can do things on my own.

“I like being professional. I like showing up on time. I like being good to people, and I know that I’m reflecting her at the end of the day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment