Thursday 22 November 2012

Jennifer Lopez enjoys 'seeing the world'



Jennifer Lopez, her boyfriend Casper Smart and her children love 'seeing the world'.
The 43-year-old singer-and-actress is currently on an international concert tour that began five months ago.
Casper and Jennifer's two young twins Max and Emma with singer Marc Anthony have joined her on the journey.
They are all having a blast.
'We''ve seen, I don''t know how many cities all together, a lot!' she told Extra.
'We''re seeing the world, my babies are with me and we are just having a good time.'
New York native Jennifer was devastated to learn of the havoc that Hurricane Sandy wreaked on her beloved city weeks ago.
The impact of the devastation was very personal for the star.
'I have a lot of people back home there, my sister, my mom, and even my babies are there visiting their dad right now,' she explained.
'My mom didn''t lose power, thank God, but the babies' dad, Marc, they did.'
Jennifer is focused on her work currently.
She is unsure whether or not she'll ever be part of such a large concert tour in the future.
'I don''t know if I''ll tour again, but it''s just one of those experiences that doesn''t come along every day, so I just try to enjoy it for what it is,' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment