Tuesday 12 June 2012

Nicole Richie was tapped to cover the July 2012 issue of Company magazine.

She's forged quite the name for herself in the world of fashion, and Nicole Richie was tapped to cover the July 2012 issue of Company magazine.

The 30-year-old reality star turned designer looked red hot for the Max Abadian shot front page while dishing about all things style-related in the accompanying article.

Highlights from Miss Richie's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Company!

On who she likes seeing her designs worn by:
"Anyone who is passionate about what they choose to wear and are excited and motivated by my designs. I always design for women who love to play with fashion. I study what people are drawn to by personally getting feedback from my customers. I admire anyone who is fearless in what they choose to wear."

On the most stylish man on earth:
"My husband. He has his own style and looks as good in a pair of baggy pants as he does in a structured suit."

On what she'll be wearing this season for the most part:
"Color and prints layered together, including my Winter Kate Avanti bed jacket and matching Malati pants."

On British style:
"British girls have a very unique sense of style, they can throw vintage, high street and designer pieced together to create one great look. That is so inspiring!"

No comments:

Post a Comment