Wednesday 6 June 2012

Kim Kardashian's Mysterious Perfume

Kim Kardashian's Mysterious Perfume

Kim Kardashian wanted her new perfume to be ''mysterious''.

The 31-year-old socialite is set to release her fourth scent, entitled True Reflection, as says she wanted something different from the others so picked richer flavours.

She said: ''I wanted a scent that's mysterious. I really like white florals, so I included those, along with chocolate and plum. It smells so unique.

''It's definitely the most different from my previous fragrances. My others are really heavy. I think this one's richer. It feels sultry.''

Kim - who is currently dating Kanye West - says she will be wearing her new perfume when she goes out at night and loves it when people compliment her on her smell.

She told heat magazine: ''This one's a nit more nighttime for me. Everyone always asks me what I'm wearing. I love being in an elevator and hearing people say, 'What's that smell?''

No comments:

Post a Comment